Anyone Can Be The Right One



My man was never handsome or attractive in my eyes the day I first saw him. His height or musical prowess was never appealing to me. Never ever did I remember a moment falling in love with someone who knows how to play the guitar or drums. A good physique won't even entice my meticulous eyes.

His type was never the definition of my ideal man. All I ever wanted was to meet someone who is fluent in speaking English at the same time, a Math genius. He may have good qualities that other girls dreamed of but I hardly recognized them before.

But thanks be to God for introducing him as someone who can be responsible for all facets of life if given the appreciation of LOVE, RESPECT, and TRUST.

As I evaluate him during courtship, I realize that he needs real love from someone who won't criticize his background and underestimate his potential, respect his ideas, and trust him that he can be a better version of himself. So, I did! I believed that he can change his lifestyle and love me the way I wanted to be loved.

As time went on, he has proven that he can be a good life partner. His sweetness never fades in this long time relationship. He treats me with love and respect as if I am the most beautiful woman in the world. He is never run out of surprises. Although life gets tough sometimes, he makes sure that I am fine.

What I have learned from our relationship is that anyone can be the right one if given the chance to improve himself, to show his real self.

What was your first impression of your man? Tell us in the comments section below.